Pack 39’s 2018 Blue & Gold Banquet
When: April 10, 6:00pm
Who: All Pack scouts and family members
How Much: $20 Adults (13+); $10 siblings; FREE Scouts & kids 3 and under.
The Blue and Gold Banquet is the highlight of the Cub Scouting year. It is a special dinner to recognize the achievements of our Scouts, leaders, and volunteers. Blue and Gold is also a graduation ceremony of sorts, as our second-year Webelos Scouts leave Cub Scouting and become Boy Scouts. We hope that all our families can join us for this evening of fun and good cheer.
- All scouts are to be in uniform (including hats and neckerchiefs)
- All Adult Leaders in Uniform or Pack Polos
- Please RSVP & Pay by 3/31/18
Notes about this years event:
- We will start right at 6pm with the archer on the side balcony with the shooting of arrows to represent the Arrow of Light scouts crossing over to Boy Scouts.
- To help move the evening along faster so everyone can get home on time, we will have one designated photographer taking photos of all the boys crossing over and group den photos. We ask that family members remain in your seats. All photo will be posted on the Pack website within a few days following the banquet to download.
Please RSVP and pay via PayPal.
(The first name is the parent filling out this form – please list all other family members INCLUDING YOUR SCOUTS under Guest 1, Guest 2, etc – Thank you)
176 signed up so far.