2018 Spring Hike Details
The 2018 Spring Hike is scheduled for:
March 17, 2018
Meet at the Bradley Lane parking lot at 7:45am!
- All family members are welcome and invited!
- We will all leave from the trail head 8:00am sharp.
- Please lock your car while on the hike.
- Hike will last approximately 2 to 3 hours and is all outdoors.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and conditions of the day and season.
- We will be serving:
- Hot Chocolate
- Suggested items to bring:
- Warm waterproof, windproof jackets and/or raincoats
- Waterproof boots
- Hats & Gloves
- Day pack to carry items
- Items for skits.
- There will be a fire at the camp location.
- Cub Scouts will not be allowed to touch or stoke the fire – it will be tended to by the Boy Scouts.
- Please keep kids at a safe distance from the fire
- Parents are responsible for their own kids – this is not a den leader lead event.
- Please keep kids on the trails during the hike in and out
- Please keep kids from running up and down the hills