Doing service projects together is one way that Cub Scouts keep their promise “to help other people.”
While a Scout should do his best to help other people every day, a group service project is a bigger way to help people. While you’re giving service, you’re learning to work together with others to do something that’s good for your community.
Some of Pack 39’s prior community service projects:
- Town clean-up in the spring.
- Cleaning veteran’s war memorial .
- Help sorting and delivering food for local food pantry.
- Placing American Flags at the grave sites of veteran’s before Memorial Day.
- Trail maintenance on local hiking paths.
If you would like the Stow Cub Scouts to help you with a project, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.