Spring Breakfast Hike
Date: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
Time: 7:45am – 9:30am
In March, Pack 39 Cub Scouts and their families attend the annual Spring Hike. Plan to join us for a light breakfast, with hot chocolate and coffee, skits, camp stories, and more! This is a favorite yearly event and can’t be missed!
- All family members are welcome and invited!
- We will all leave from the trail head 8:00am sharp.
- Please lock your car while on the hike.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and conditions of the day and season.
- We will be serving:
- Hot Chocolate
- Suggested items to bring:
- Warm waterproof, windproof jackets and/or raincoats
- Waterproof boots
- Hats & Gloves
- Day pack to carry items
- Items for skits.
- There will be a fire at the camp location.
- Cub Scouts will not be allowed to touch or stoke the fire – it will be tended to by the Boy Scouts.
- Please keep kids at a safe distance from the fire
- Parents are responsible for their own kids – this is not a den leader lead event.
- Please keep kids on the trails during the hike in and out
- Please keep kids from running up and down the hills