Spring Breakfast Hike
Date: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
Time: 7:45 – 9:30am
In March, Pack 39 Cub Scouts and their families hike into the Stow Town Forest for the annual Spring Hike. Plan to join us for a light breakfast, with hot chocolate and coffee, skits, camp stories, and more! Boy Scouts from Stow’s Troop 1, who will be camping in the Forest on Friday evening, will met us at the Bradley Lane Parking Lot and guide everyone in to the site. AOL Scouts are invited to spend the afternoon with the Boy Scouts. This is a favorite yearly event and can’t be missed!
- All family members are welcome and invited!
- We will all leave from the trail head 8:00am sharp.
- Please lock your car while on the hike.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and conditions of the day and season.
- We will be serving:
- Hot Chocolate
- Suggested items to bring:
- Warm waterproof, windproof jackets and/or raincoats
- Waterproof boots
- Hats & Gloves
- Day pack to carry items
- Items for skits.
- There will be a fire at the camp location.
- Cub Scouts will not be allowed to touch or stoke the fire – it will be tended to by the Boy Scouts.
- Please keep kids at a safe distance from the fire
- Parents are responsible for their own kids – this is not a den leader lead event.
- Please keep kids on the trails during the hike in and out
- Please keep kids from running up and down the hills