What is Scout Manager
RSVP FOR EVENTS – MAKE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL – KEEP UPDATED WITH PACK CALENDAR – UPDATE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS – TRACK SCOUT PROGRESS – SEE SCOUT & PARENT ACCOUNTS
Scout Manager is Pack 39′s management system to help the pack leaders efficiently run the pack with parents help.
- Parents can login to RSVP for events like overnights, meetings, and Blue and Gold Banquet.
- Pay for those events, and registration via PayPal (must have your own PayPal acct.).
- You can see your scouts progress through his rank and see what requirements are completed.
- Each scout has a monetary account that all his expenses (registration, overnight, etc) are charged and all payments are applied to. You can monitor this account at anytime. The balance will also be shown at the bottom of this Newsletter. (If a parent has turned in a receipt for reimbursement for a pack expense, they will have their own account on Scout Manager)
- When is the Breakfast Hike? Login and check the Scout Manager calendar….also it’s included on this Newsletter.